NWBU Coronavirus update

Following a meeting with NW Thunder tonight and subsequent calls to all club Presidents the decision has been made to cancel the remainder of the season. This decision does not impact NW Thunder and the club made it clear that

Read More »

DBC Inc. Coronavirus Update

Dear DBC Inc. Members, Players Officials and Spectators, Following further information from Basketball Tasmania, they have now recommended that ALL activity cease indefinitely until further notice. The Devonport Basketball Council Inc. are treating the Coronavirus outbreak seriously and wish to

Read More »