The DBC Inc. are excited to welcome you back to the court for the resumption of the 2020 local senior roster. As most would be aware, the club has had to make some adjustments in preparation for the return to competition.
We ask that you please read the following dot points carefully and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- Players are to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their match
- A club official will meet players in the foyer area of both the Youth Centre and main stadium. Players will be marked off and asked to answer a set of questions relating to their wellbeing
- Players must sanitise their hands before entering any of the buildings (hand sanitiser dispensers are located in each foyer)
- NO private basketballs are to be brought into the stadium
- To assist with minimising the handling of cash, it would be greatly appreciated if players could make a concerted effort to have the correct change for entry
During The Game:
- Due to sanitisation requirements between games, games have been adjusted to include:
First half = 15 minutes; Second half = 20 minutes
- Players are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly (e.g. half time, during time out, substitutions)
- The game ball will be sanitised during the game
Upon Game Completion:
- Players are asked to please collect gear and depart the stadium through the exit closest to Dribblers Clubrooms within 10 mins of the end of the game. Please use the hand
sanitiser upon leaving.
- Spectators are limited to 1 person per player due to physical distancing needing to be followed. Seats have been marked accordingly.
- Player benches – please physical distance and sit on every second seat
- Toilets are open but there will be no access to changerooms
- Dribblers Bar is currently closed – the Club is working towards the reopening yet training of personnel is still being undertaken
- Only 3 people are to remain if you are the designated duty team – 1 umpire and 2 bench personnel
- Umpires are to provide their own whistle